These Contract Terms and Conditions are legally binding and contain the Agreement between you and Norfolk Bells, registered address at Church Farm House, Town Street, Hickling, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0BQ, relating to staying in the Norfolk Bells accommodation and/or hiring of Equipment. A booking by you in accordance with these Contract Terms and Conditions (communicated in writing, in person or electronically) of the booking will constitute your acceptance of the agreement and to be bound by their contents. The Contract Terms and Conditions may only be amended as agreed in writing by Norfolk Bells. References to ‘Norfolk Bells’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to Norfolk Bells. References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be references to the person entering into a rental agreement with Norfolk Bell and, whom is Principal to all obligations under the terms within that rental agreement.
- The booking is binding once Norfolk Bells have confirmed the dates of your hire period and we have received your booking in writing/electronically. Enquiries via SMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook are not deemed as binding until email correspondence and confirmation of booking has been made and, a non-refundable deposit of at least 50% of the total hire cost has been received by Norfolk Bells, within two weeks of the invoice date. Failure to secure your booking outside of this parameters will forfeit your booking.
- All Group/ Guest bell bookings (where a date is wished to be reserved, enabling guests to book with Norfolk Bells individually) are subject to a fully refundable £200 ‘Save the Date’ deposit. Payable in advance of our details being shared with guests.
- Cheques should be made payable to Norfolk Bells
- Norfolk Bells reserve the right to enforce payment of a fully refundable damage deposit upto £1,500 where they deem appropriate. This is payable four weeks prior to your hire period/arrival
- The Security deposit covers damage, breakages or cleaning that may be required after your hire period/departure
- The returnable security deposit will be returned/ reimbursed less deductions, if applicable within 14 working days of your hire dates. Such deductions will be fully itemised.
- Bookings received less than four weeks in advance of the hire period/arrival will require the balance to be paid in full plus security deposit, with receipt of booking request in writing/electronically.
- If you choose to cancel, Norfolk Bells require to be notified no later than four weeks prior to your hire period/ arrival.
- Cancellations of less than four weeks prior to your arrival will forfeit the amount paid to date of your holiday/hire. Norfolk Bells recommend obtaining travel insurance to cover this.
- If hirer/customer does not make the full balance and security deposit payments within two weeks of the hire date, Norfolk Bells have the right to cancel your booking and withhold any deposits/payments already received.
- You, the hirer are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore should the security deposit be insufficient to cover costs incurred to Norfolk Bells, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this.
- No cooking or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the tent.
- The cooking stove/fire pit is for use outside of the tent only.
- No dogs allowed inside our tents ( except guide dogs).
- No naked flames of any nature are allowed inside our tents; including but not limited to, any evidence of candles, matches, lighters, cigarettes, smoking or tobacco. If found inside the tents this will result in an immediate forfeit of your security deposit.
- You agree that Norfolk Bells, its Agents, Officers or Employees, accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage.
- You agree that Norfolk Bells will not be held liable for any: Act of God including tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; war, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services. Choice of Law.
- This contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Norfolk Bells cannot be held responsible or liable for your use of any websites that are accessible from this website. We do not have any control or responsibility for/over these and any such links should not be viewed as an endorsement or in affiliation with Norfolk Bells.
- Norfolk Bells reserve the right to hold certain information about you (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) for the following purposes:
*To send updates regarding the status of your orders *To send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested. * To use any comments, feedback or recommendations as testimonials on our site, citing your first name or company name and location.
- Your details will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- Norfolk Bells reserve the right to amend this website and our terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Thank you so much for reading this, please understand we need to make sure both Norfolk Bells and you the hirer, are both covered during the period of hire/stay. For your own peace of mind please ensure you have your own travel /holiday insurance.
We want you to have a fabulous time! Now it is time to sit back, relax and glamp the glamp fantastic with Norfolk Bells!