These Contract Terms and Conditions are legally binding and contain the Agreement between you and Norfolk Bells, registered address at Church Farm House, Town Street, Hickling, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0BQ, relating to staying in the Norfolk Bells accommodation and/or hiring of Equipment or use of website. A booking by you in accordance with these Contract Terms and Conditions (communicated in writing, in person or electronically) of the booking will constitute your acceptance of the agreement and to be bound by their contents. The Contract Terms and Conditions may only be amended as agreed in writing by Norfolk Bells. References to ‘Norfolk Bells’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to Norfolk Bells. References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be references to the person entering into a rental agreement with Norfolk Bells and, whom is Principal to all obligations under the terms within that rental agreement.
- The booking is binding once Norfolk Bells have confirmed the dates of your hire period and we have received payment of your booking in writing/electronically. Enquiries via SMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook are not deemed as binding until email correspondence and confirmation of booking has been made and, a non-refundable deposit of at least 50% of the total hire cost has been received by Norfolk Bells, within two weeks of the invoice date. Failure to secure your booking outside of these parameters will forfeit your booking.
- All Group/ Guest bell/ ‘Save your Bells’ bookings (where a date is wished to be reserved, enabling guests to book with Norfolk Bells individually) are subject to a fully refundable £200 ‘Save your Bells’ deposit. Payable in advance of our details being shared with guests.
- Cheques should be made payable to Norfolk Bells
- Norfolk Bells reserve the right to enforce payment of a fully refundable damage deposit upto £1,500 where they deem appropriate. This is payable four weeks prior to your hire period/arrival
- The Security Deposit when deemed appropriate (this is upon the sole discretion of Norfolk Bells) covers damage, breakages or cleaning that may be required after your hire period/departure
- The Security Deposit will be returned/ reimbursed less deductions, if applicable within 14 working days of your hire dates. Such deductions will be fully itemised.
- Bookings received less than four weeks in advance of the hire period/arrival will require the balance to be paid in full plus security deposit, with receipt of booking request in writing/electronically.
- If you choose to cancel, Norfolk Bells require to be notified no later than four weeks prior to your hire period/ arrival.
- Cancellations of less than four weeks prior to your arrival will forfeit the amount paid to date of your holiday/hire. Norfolk Bells recommend obtaining travel insurance to cover this.
- If hirer/customer does not make the full balance and security deposit payments within two weeks of the hire date, Norfolk Bells have the right to cancel your booking and withhold any deposits/payments already received.
- You, the hirer are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment whilst on hire, regardless of culpability, and therefore should the security deposit be insufficient to cover costs incurred to Norfolk Bells, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this.
- No cooking or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the tent.
- The cooking stove/fire pit is for use outside of the tent only.
- No dogs allowed inside our tents ( except guide dogs).
- No naked flames of any nature are allowed inside our tents; including but not limited to, any evidence of candles, matches, lighters, cigarettes, smoking or tobacco. If found inside the tents this will result in an immediate forfeit of your security deposit.
- You agree that Norfolk Bells, its Agents, Officers or Employees, accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage.
- You agree that Norfolk Bells will not be held liable for any: Act of God including tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; war, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services. Choice of Law.
- Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible by way of links from this Web Site. Norfolk Bells is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or anything else contained in, or for any other injury or damage caused by, any third party content appearing on this Web Site or accessible through it. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of, Norfolk Bells or any of its employees, directors or other representatives.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions relating to any applicable Norfolk Bells licensing or other service should be construed as conferring upon you any copyright or other intellectual property license or right (whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise), unless Norfolk Bells have expressly said so. You agree that our Materials, Content and our Web Site are protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, all of which belong to Norfolk Bells.
- You are welcome to provide links to the pages of this Web Site provided that (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the page that you are linking to, the Terms and Conditions, the Intellectual Property Rights, or other notices and/or content on this Web Site, and (b) you discontinue providing links or use of content to or from this Web Site if requested by Norfolk Bells.
- This contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Thank you so much for reading this, please understand we need to make sure both Norfolk Bells and you, are both covered during the period of hire/stay/use of this Web Site. For your own peace of mind please ensure you have your own travel /holiday insurance when camping with us.
We want you to have a fabulous time! Now it is time to sit back, relax and glamp the glamp fantastic with Norfolk Bells!